Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm going on a troll hunt

It's that time again. I am here to answer the call of adventure! This time, adventure will take me to two new states, on a plane, train, boat and automobile, across new terrain and to new people. I am leaving tomorrow for Alaska on Holland America's Oosterdam!

Itinerary:

Friday, May 25 -- Catch the Amtrak train at Los Angeles Union Station
Saturday, May 26 -- Arrive in wet n' wild Seattle, Washington
Sunday, May 27 -- Hop on our cruiseliner and partay
Monday, May 28 -- At sea
Tuesday, May 29 -- Cruise Tracy Arm
Wednesday, May 30 -- Play in Juneau (7 am - 6 pm)
Thursday, May 31 -- Play in Sitka (8 am - 4 pm)
Friday, June 1 -- Play in Ketchikan (7 am - 1 pm)
Saturday, June 2 -- Play in Victoria, British Columbia (6 pm - midnight)
Sunday, June 3 -- Arrive in Seattle once more; fly from Seattle airport to Long Beach airport

I am SO excited! I will still be updating from the Misty Fjords of Alaska, so be sure to keep checking in on me! I will also be preparing a TON of blog updates full of cool Alaska pics. Check ya later!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment