Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Imagination Station: Interview Outfits

I've been interviewing a lot lately. It's really nerve-wracking and stressful and I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick from all the unknowns. To take my mind off it, today's links to love are all my dream interview outfits!

In my far-off Never-Neverland dreams:

Interview Outfit I

Carolina Herrera color block dress
£1,569 - farfetch.com

Gray blazer
£40 - riverisland.com

Proenza Schouler leather handbag
$2,030 - thecorner.com


In my more conceivable dreams:

Interview Outfit 2

Coach pocket dress
$48 - modcloth.com

Double breasted coat
$90 - modcloth.com

Seychelles high heel pumps
$100 - modcloth.com

Metallic handbag
$45 - modcloth.com

White pearl jewelry
$25 - modcloth.com

Chain jewelry
$23 - modcloth.com

Plastic earrings
$18 - modcloth.com

Antique ring
$12 - modcloth.com

Brimmed hat
$55 - modcloth.com


In my slightly, possibly conceivable dreams:

Interview Outfit III

Pink cardigan
$40 - modcloth.com

Sheer top
$40 - modcloth.com

High heels
$45 - modcloth.com

Cotton tote bag
$40 - modcloth.com

Unisex sunglasses
$30 - firmoo.com


I swear, you guys. This is more fun than actual shopping. Check out polyvore!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment