Thursday, September 20, 2012

Musical English Class

By a twist of fate, I teach my and another teacher's kindergarten students during their "musical English" class every Thursday, narrowly avoiding teaching the dreaded Physical Education course. Good thing, too, considering my version of working out has consisted solely of walking to work and tweezing ramyum noodles out of a bowl with chopsticks near-daily since I got here.

So anyway--musical English basically means I work with the kids for 3-4 months on a musical, this musical being the "Three Little Pigs." How perfect is that?? I get a little creative expression  every week doing two of my favorite things on earth: theater (loose version of the word, sure) and working with kids!

It's fabulous. Enough said.

I'm sure many hilarious stories will ensue.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment