Monday, July 11, 2011

New Directions

I've been sitting on this blog for awhile thinking about what lies in its future. I've been adding odds and ends to it, trying to mold it into a suitable conception of my online persona.

But as my indecisiveness has infiltrated the blogosphere, I relinquished all decision-making powers to My Blog. So what does My Blog want to be? Does it blog want to be about living in Los Angeles? Or would it rather be about coming of age, my evolution from wide-eyed simpleton to new, chic Me? Or my fancy new job with Americorps, which means I could shamelessly talk about myself Every Single Day? Or fashion? Or travel/sites? Or, or, or?!?

Okay. I've calmed down. We can continue.

Anyway, I haven't decided, but for now, this blog is just about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment