Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Every day's a school day!

I thought that someday, I might finally have an answer to the question "What do you want to be when you grow up?" At the very least, I hoped that people would have stopped asking by now.

Today, I had a long talk with one of the principals that I work with. We talked for more than an hour about what I wanted to do, his [the principal's] son, and everything. It was the first time I'd talked to anyone that really understood my goals and my difficulties in choosing my future path.

So of course, now he's got me thinking about applying to schools, which kind of icks me out, considering I've been out of school for four months. And considering I've been doing nothing lately but watching Felicity, which, for those horrible uninformed, is about college.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment