Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's Gonna Be a Very Crafty Christmas

 

My countertop has been in shambles for a solid week. There are bits of cut-up paper littering the entire apartment, even the places that never see the light of day. The bottoms of my arms are stained gold and blue and black up to my elbows. These are the only clues I can give you for Christmas 2011.

I am making some extraordinarily cool crafts this Christmas. We're talking a couple seriously profesh-looking cut-out cards with designer envelopes to pair with some very heartfelt gifts that have some real time invested in them.

Of course, I've been working NONSTOP on all this stuff, rarely creeping out of my hole to peek at the light of day. It's actually really awesome to obsess over projects. And it's completely worth it. I love giving gifts, and I love finding that perfect gift for someone.

It's going to be a very crafty Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I gave you your present early. I like seeing your messy apartment. It feels like home.

    ReplyDelete