Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Work Woes

I should be doing work this very second. I should be designing a newsletter for one of the elementary schools I work at. But I'm not. I'm not because of this horribly frustrating day that I have had and this sprung-on-me-in-the-last-minute-with-a-new-name-and-a-new-size newsletter is the cherry on top of my crap sundae. Those things might not sound like a big deal unless you've ever worked in newspaper or document design, but changing the masthead AND the size (to LEGAL-sized paper) is basically the same as changing everything. Completely.

So I'm not doing it. Yet. I'd like to complain about it a little first.

1 comment:

  1. Duuuuude. That blows. And I miss your face, more than I can say. I know you worked really hard and you even made your own font and that really sucks. (And LEGAL paper? How stupid is that?) Loves and hugs.

    ReplyDelete