Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Some days I hate work; other days, I really look forward to going to school. If it was one of the latter, it's probably a Monday or a Tuesday, when I am at VAAS (the high school I work at) and I get to hang out with Lady K (although this is the worst nickname I have ever thought of for someone on this blog, it should be no reflection of the actual person). Although I am literally the same age as her son, we really hit it off and I have a lot of fun hanging out with her on my VAAS days.

Having a coworker around that I actually like makes it so much easier to do my job! I am actually pretty lucky at VAAS because I like the whole crew. Everybody plays their parts in this high school soap opera that is acted out every day. I would love to write something about the adults of this high school some day because this shit is b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

So, in honor of liking my coworker and V-day, I decided to make her a card to show her how appreciative I am that she has befriended me. Here it is, folks. It's giant. It's awesome. Be in awe.


Don't mind the terrible lighting--it has been this lovely shade of grey all day. Anyway, I made this giant card! It's going to be a candy bar card, if I don't eat all the candy first. Mmmmmm candy.

P.S. If you were wondering, me and the boy spent V-day like any other, nothing special or different. It was heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment