Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Weekend Wanderer: Darties

What is a darty, you ask? I, myself, asked this self-same question this time last week. A "darty" is a day-party. I had occasion to attend such a darty last weekend in Winston-Salem.

First, let me start by saying darties are the best. I unknowingly threw a darty while in college and it ruled! Darties are the best because it's a relaxed, sustained, enjoyable thing, where you dedicate the entire day to friends, games and fun stuff like sitting on the roof. It really doesn't get much better than that.


Especially when the view from the top of the house is THIS good. You practically have to look through heaven to see the street below. Exaggeration? Maybe.


Noteworthy darty apparel. The shades mean you're relaxed.

Keep wandering, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment