Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New workout regimen - *gasp*!

If you know me personally, you know my attitude toward working out: I don't like to run unless I'm being chased, I hate team sports and mob mentality, and although I maintain a naturally thin/athletic-looking figure, I hate worrying about and working on how I look - how vain is that?!

But the pudge. It's got to go. It's not a lot - just some lovvies (love handles) and some belly - but I know it's easier to get rid of that stuff before it becomes a problem. And I would just like to be generally healthier and more fit and not run out of breath so easily.

Enter p90x. It's XTREME. It's a tad over the top (but what workout vid isn't?). And it's difficult.

Here is the regimen I am hoping to follow. Wish me luck with sticking with it!!

Sunday: Yoga X
Monday: Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X
Tuesday: Kenpo X
Wednesday: Rest or X Stretch
Thursday: Core Synergistics
Friday: Cardio X
Saturday: Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X

This is based off this schedule, a "light" version of the classic training regimen.

So now you get to follow my p90x progress. Lucky you.

No comments:

Post a Comment