This week, I:
- Continued studying for the GRE (finished reading up on the writing portion, my area of least concern)
- Found a few internet databases that I am going to scan regularly based on my job interests
- National Association of Independent Schools for Resident Advisor positions for boarding schools, teaching positions I'm qualified for, and organizational development positions.
- JournalismJobs for copy editing or entry-level positions (since I don't have enough j-experience as an underling for much else).
- Idealist for nonprofit jobs, although the few that I am qualified for (mostly Administrative Assistant jobs), I am grossly overqualified for.
- Applied for 10 different jobs through these databases.
- Study for the math portion of the GRE (booooo)
- Find two new job databases to search through
- Apply for 10 jobs
NAIS, on the other hand, may not seem like a natural choice, since it's a website for postings in private schools--not exactly the most under-served community. However, lots of private schools need help fundraising, developing infrastructure, and organizing. Gaining experience in these areas is essential to me, if only to gain the skills necessary for work in a needier community. So...if you know of anything like that...shoot it to me.