Sunday, June 17, 2012

A brief update.

I don't know if it's the lazy summer weather or the fact that my favorite phone-to-computer photo dumping website is closing down or the sheer amount of creative output I've been producing in other aspects of my life, but I have not been able to sucker up the urge to blog since I came back from my cruise! I haven't even had the energy to blog about my cruise, which was flippin' awesome, by the way, and yes, I will get around to it--maybe mid-August when the heat here will be killin' me?

Anyway, I wanted to stop in today and let you all know that I am still alive, albeit itchier than usual. We've been dealing with a radical case of fleas here at the homestead, which means I've been chugging the nonstop laundry train like its my job. Speaking of jobs, I am merely waiting on all of my paperwork to come back to me from various governmental agencies to secure a job in Korea (!) and still waiting to hear back from several interviews. Of course, the longer its been since I've heard from these people, the more hope I lose...

And now I am gearing up for the summer-long suckfest that will be work, since I will have to commute several hours each day for the month of July. A girl can't catch a break! But with less than three months left to my indentured servitude, I am getting restless!

Well, that was just a brief update. Keep an eye out for normal blogging to resume. Perhaps next week while I'm in North Carolina?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment