Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TPB--An Oaf . . . er, I mean "Ode."

Ok, so I know everyone thinks their boyfriends are awesome. If they didn't, why would they be dating them? But I must say, dating Trailer Park Boy is awesome!

I've never dated anyone who is so down-to-earth, genuine, fun, and supportive and encouraging of everything I want to do in my life. I've never dated a guy who allowed me to prioritize my goals in life and didn't try to limit them to include himself. TPB doesn't do that. I want to move to Korea? Well, TPB thinks that awesome and that I am going to have the time of my life, but even more than that, he thinks it's important that I do these kinds of things.

We giggle a lot and walk like dinosaurs through Rite Aid and he will give me piggy back rides into stores and act like my stallion. He reads. He hikes. He likes adventure, discovering new things, and getting lost.

I've never had so much fun before!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment