Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Festivities

I haven't yet had the opportunity to take some time and write about what a wonderful birthday I had.

It was awesome! 


I am so lucky to have such great friends and an awesome boyfriend. TPB got me a $75 gift card to What the Book, an American bookstore in Korea. It was a really great idea and if this were a test, he totally would have passed.

Middle school friend KFC came over, as well. We enjoyed lots of food and all hung out with TPB's mom, dad, brother and couple other people. At one point in the evening, he came up to me and said "TPB is really fun." I could only agree, of course. KFC followed this up with "He is WAY better than that last guy you dated."

It's true.

P.S. I invited people from work and not a single one of them showed up! What the heck, people! SO READY for August 24!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment