Monday, September 17, 2012

If You're Ever Looking to Send Me Something Pretty

Although I by no means expect anything, I wanted to let the blogosphere know my contact information. Sending mail to Korea can be quite expensive, so an email, a comment, or a shoutout is considered a-okay in my book!

ATTN: Samantha Ferrell
C/O Mrs. Yoon, Jeong-Sook
LCI Kids Club
Chungho Building
462-5 Samsan-dong, Bupyeong
Incheon
South Korea
Zip: 403-090

It's a long address and posting it here means that I won't be able to speak about my school negatively until I leave (Korean libel laws), but that's something I would have been sure to do regardless.

I am also available on Skype and whenever I am in my apartment I will be signed on. My username is samantha.ferrell and I would love to hear from you!

So far I have been without phone, which befuddles newly-made Korean friends and is inconvenient when I get lost (which so far, has only happened on one occasion and I had another foreigner friend with me who knew what was up).

With love from the land of the rising dawn!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment