Friday, September 13, 2013

Chuseok 2013

It's that time of year again, folks. The kids get dressed up in their hanbok, we make ssangpyeon, play games like tuho and yutnori. The only difference is this year, I've got a radical camera to capture all the cute moments. Here are a few of my favorites:

 

It was so cute, everyone wanted to be as close to me as possible, so we ended up with a very crowded picture!


These two little girls killed me! They were so adorable. Here, they are being told how to wrestle. Their reactions are probably the cutest thing in the world.




Chae Been's face! 



My class winning yutnori.



 I love all the faces in this picture--Kat is getting a massage from June, Jin-Seo is mooning the camera, Curie's face is hysterical and Amy's "claw."

Overall, an excellent Korean Thanksgiving to all! I think I'll be putting on a traditional Thanksgiving next week. Still no turkey :(

No comments:

Post a Comment