Monday, September 16, 2013

My Trip to the Police Station

Okay, so that title is total click-bait, I'm sorry. I really did have to go to the police station, but it wasn't for being a dirty, rude foreigner. I had to go (re)start my paperwork process for applying for public schools, which required yet another set of fingerprints/criminal background check business.

So I got up super early, which for me at the mo' is all of 7:30, and I slogged my tired butt down to the Bupyeong-gu police station. At which point I found out that the fingerprinting guys (a.k.a. the CSI UNIT!) aren't open until 9 a.m. This made me .so. sad.

So I sat and waited and grumbled to myself a little bit. I'd been waiting for probably six minutes when this big-wig walks in and is speaking perfect English. With like...a twang. Like he's from the south.

The dude end up being so helpful--he opened up the CSI unit for me specifically! Now I've got my fingers crossed that the FBI accepts my prints. All in all, I hope every trip to the police station ends so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment