Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shopping Dreams

As most people know, I live off of practically no income because of my darned do-gooder job, which means I can't spend hardly any dough on clothes--my true love. So sometimes I play this game with my brain where I go to websites, add all these loverly things into my electronic cart, all the while telling myself how dang cute my feet will look in those adorable grey pumps or how flippin' sexy I would look in that slinky dress. Then I click checkout. And then I click that stupid red "X" in the top left hand corner and gone forever are my online shopping dreams. Sometimes I trick myself so well that I get super pissed when things don't actually arrive and then I get online to rip someone a new orifice only to realize that I played myself for a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment