Monday, March 26, 2012

States and Checkmates



This application is created by interactive maps.
    You can also have your visited states map on your site.

    If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.




  Make your visited states mapJavaScript charts



I thought I had been to more than 40 states, but now it's for real. After this weekend, I have just 10 more states to hit. In fact, I am writing to you lovely people from state #40: North Carolina, where I have been visiting for the last 60+ hours visiting Psych Girl at her Psych School with all her Psych Friends.

North Carolina is a really great place. The accents drive me wild! There's nothing like that sweet twang to get me jonesing for an Arnold Palmer, a patch of shade and a rocking chair. A slower-paced, friendlier me gets drawn out of her shell, and before you know it, I am talking to total strangers about my job and my dog and my whole freakin' life. Who is this person?! She's a stranger to me.

I will have lots to update you on, so expect a North Carolina series of blogs coming soon about darties, Illuminati, and Wakeforest University, and graduate school but for now, I just wanted to let you know that this place rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment