Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mission Announcement

I had to delay this post a few days to ensure that the appropriate people were informed, but now I can blast it to the interwebs.

My little brother, who is not so little anymore, got his (Mormon) mission call to the Czech Republic/Slovakia speaking Slovak! He is very excited about it. I will officially be the only member of my family to not have visited the Czech Republic. Soooo-weeeeeee.

For those of you who don't know, at 19 (rules change--now 18), young Mormon boys go on missions to spread the word of the Mormon church and to do service for these communities they serve in. This is quite an admirable thing in my mind and young boys always return young men after the fact. My younger brother will learn Slovak! Cuh-razy.

I'm looking forward to:
  • Emailing 
  • Watching how he grows up
  • The excuse to go to Prague 
  • Hearing about his suffrage in cold weather!

Congratulations to The Bro!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment